- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Color of the Year 2020
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
Concrete façade filler
Concrete façade filler is industrially prepared dry mortar compound based on hydraulic binders and processed with polymers. It is intended for fine processing of concrete surfaces. It is used as a thin-coat render finish in the system for the renovation of concrete surfaces, and in reprofiling and mending of concrete elements.
- It produces exceptional results in reparation;
- Easy to apply;
- For reprofiling and mending of concrete surfaces;
- Levelled surfaces are coated with the paint for concrete having CO2 diffusion resistance number (Elakril).
- Drying time: ~ 6 hours (touch dry).
- R 3 - SIST EN 1504-3.
2,0 kg/m2 approximately for a coat in thickness of 1 mm.
Paper bag containing 20 kg.