- Product range
- Colour chart
- JUB TV
- Send us your inquiry or question
- Store locator
Adhesion improving primer for adhesion of silicate paints
TOP CHOICE for gypsum-cardboards, gypsum renders, old surfaces and prior to painting with less covering dispersion paints.
- It enables adhesion of silicate paints to surfaces coated with dispersion paints
- It is used as a topcoat prior to application of silicate paints (JUPOL Bio Silicate, DECOR Antique)
- It equalises the surface and improves adhesion to it
- It blocks readily soluble substances in the surface
- It is highly water vapour permeable.
Benefits for the investor / contractor
- Appearance of an even surface
- It ensures optimum paint consumption
- It is suitable for problematic surfaces (gypsum-cardboards)
- Versatile (as a primer for all interior less covering paints).
130-150 ml/m2 on a smooth surface
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.