- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Color of the Year 2020
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
Silicone façade paint with micro-reinforcement effect
TOP CHOICE for smaller and larger buildings, where superior and durable protection of the façade surface is desirable. Suitable for coarse and fine surfaces, heavily exposed to increased humidity, and an excellent choice for protecting the façade of highrise buildings with mineral wool based insulation.
- Superior permanent water repellence.
- Superior water vapour permeability.
- Microfibers allow use on smooth and coarse surfaces
- (filling hairline cracks).
- Superior resistance to atmospheric loads.
- Exceptional resistance to algae and mould.
- Paint film resistant to the effects of smoke.
- Excellent durability of shades.
- High elasticity of paint film.
Benefits for the investor / contractor
- Superior long-term protection.
- Façade surface remains clean for a long time.
- Excellent coverage.
- Easy to apply.
- Good efficacy.
200 - 400 ml/m2 for a two-coat application; depending on the surface coarseness
before second coat 6 h
until resistance to precipitation: 24 h
Container 5.00 l, 15.00 l
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.
- Colour chart JUB FF: C-F with * and JUB Paints and renders: 2-5 with *