- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Color of the Year 2020
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
Silicate façade paint with micro-reinforcement effect
TOP CHOICE for renovation of facade surfaces of cultural heritage buildings and refresh painting of buildings with mineral wool based insulation, where it is important that the paint is water vapour permeable and environment-friendly.
- Superior water vapour permeability
- Environment-friendly paint
- Excellent water repellence
- Complies with DIN 18363
- Microfibers allow use on smooth and coarse surfaces (filling hairline cracks).
- It has a specific manner of chemical bonding to the mineral substrate
Benefits for the investor / contractor
- Excellent long-term protection.
- Superior water vapour permeability provides excellent living conditions.
- Especially suitable for silicate and new mineral substrates.
- It provides a high-quality solution for renovating a highly water vapour permeable façade surface.
200 - 400 ml/m2 for two-coat application; depending on the surface coarseness
before second coat: 6h
until resistance to precipitation: 24h
Container 5.00 l, 15.00 l
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.
Colour chart JUB FF: C-F with * and JUB Paints and renders: 2-5 with *